Skip to main content

4.17.16 around 10am

I got that thing saying Safelight purchased Giant Glass from www.giantglass.com . I'm very surprised and disappointed with the Drinks for falling to big business! That was the great thing about working for "the drinks"! He called me everyday in my truck to see what was going on not only business wise but in my life too! I think it said he was gonna stay on though "the drinks" is not one to take direction from anybody! I guess it's a sad end to an era! Oh and one thing he always asked me when he called was, "how many windshields    do you have in stock?" That was an impossible question to answer with 30-40 parts w/s going out a day! I used to ask Barbs, my personal assistant how many we have every morning to prepare for the call!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!