Skip to main content

4.16.16 around 11am

I got up today and started paying all my bills for the month! I've still got issues navigating to the right link to pay Mass health! I used google chrome to pay this morning cause it saves all my pws and IE doesn't! I also placed a peapod order along with a Walmart order! Now I've gutta be careful how I use what's left of my limited income! I don't spend my money frivolously though! The stuff I got through peapod is stuff I eat and that's important and the stuff I got from Wm is stuff I'll use like I got the total gym from Wm! This will not only help me to stay toned it will increase my life span! This survivor is always thinking rationally! I've still got Mass health to pay, I'm thinking of trying IE to get to the right link! I've always used that browser before maybe I've got the correct link in my favorites! I'm always thinking how this survivor can best deal with all I've got to deal with its no wonder I get so neuro fatigued!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!