Skip to main content

1.8.16 after 8.30pm

"The ride" called with times for tomorrow and I was thinking "I've got nothing planed for tomorrow"! I had to go to the web site to see where they were taking me! Can you believe that I, ME forgot about the motorcycle show tomorrow at the trade center in  Boston right on the water? I'm gonna take my scooter cause there will be lots of things to see there! I've got three devises to take pics and I'm gonna bring them all :)! I think I used to go to this show every year until my coma. Time to get all my biker gear out to wear :)! This will be another place all the babes will be :)! I'll be sure to get some pics of the biker chics too :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!