Skip to main content

1.21.16 after 3pm

Today has been a lazy day so far! I've been away from my castle for a while so I've been getting myself reacquainted with my castle :)! Locating all my chargers for all my devices then remembering the convenient places I put them for easy access to charge them and to see them so as not to forget to charge them every night  or forget them when I leave for a while! I do go through a mental checklist before I leave though! Using my fanny pack makes it so much simpler when I've gutta leave for an extended period of time though cause I've got things in there that I've gutta have when I go out anywhere, keys, wallet, master money card, then make sure I put my phone in there too! I use public transportation most of the time and there are no public phones around  anymore so I've gutta be able to call "the ride" when things go wrong with them and this happens quite frequently! My check came in while I was away so that means I gutta still pay all my bills! I've just got my normal bills to pay but I got my Dell bill for my wireless speakers and I've gutta pay off my preferred charge in its entirety cause they charge an exorbitant fee if I'm late on making a payment!  I do need to take a ride to Wg's but I just saw the forecast for tomorrow and it said that tomorrow will be nice with 0% of precipitation so it looks like it will be kewl to take a ride to Wg's tomorrow :)! The rest of today I think I'll just think about what my needs are at Wg's then see if I need to make a list then see if I can get my printer to work for me but if not make it with notes on my Iphone :)! 

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!