Skip to main content

1.5.16 11.45am

I had an early pick up today to go to an appointment. I had a 7.50 time to go to a surgery prep appointment I usually don't rise out of the comfort of my bed much before 7am! Today though my eyes opened at 6.30 am! That gave me plenty of time to get ready for my trip! I had thought today they were gonna attach the bag to drain my kidney but all they did was check my vitals and ask questions! That's a great thing cause now I don't have to go around wearing a bag :)! I'm going to a motorcycle show/conference on Saturday and the last thing I wanted was to have to wear a bag! I didn't even chance having coffee this morning so I'm having a cup of instant now! I need more coffee too all I've got is decafe! I'm brewing a pot now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!