Skip to main content

1.22.16 around 3.50

KJ was over this morning and we had our weekly home visit! This chick helps me with so much stuff but this week the same thing happened when I tried to logon to www.myhealth.com ! I keep getting an error message saying " you've had too many failed logon attempts. This was the first time in a few days I've tried to logon to my account! I'm gonna have to use the land line to call technical support and say "WTF! That will be a train of thought I'll end up loosing . I've taken a ride to Wg's and checked to see if any meds were ready to be picked up and it's a good thing I checked! I wasn't out of any but there were two scripts ready to be picked up! We're supposed to get a snowstorm so It's good to make sure I'm fully stocked up on all my meds! I got some from that awful nursing home upon my discharge too! I'm ready for not being able to get out and about with the pending snowstorm now! I also made sure I got a 12 pack of coke zero and some munchies and fudge striped cookies, gutta make sure I satisfy my sweet tooth :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!