Skip to main content

1.27.16 around 9pm

I went to dinna @ Dave & Busters and had a great meal :)! I had some issues getting there though. The driver on the trip to there dropped me off not far from there but NOT there! He told me all I've gutta do is just go by Lord and Talor and it's right there. I figured that sounds easy enough okay! That was a big mistake!` I've gutta remember I'm living with a traumatic brain injury and although something sounds easy when I try to do it I get all confused! I asked passer byes if they knew where it is but most didn't one person said it's right next to the  pizza joint! I found the pizza place but not what I needed to! Thankfully hics has a cell phone for things like this so I called the hics cell, left a vm, JR called back and asked where I was! He came and got me and all was good :)! Lesson learned, don't ever let a driver drop me off anyplace but where I'm supposed to be dropped off! Tomorrow I'm gonna get my shots of Botox :)! That will be good cause I can really feel my muscle tone is way out of wack! Tightness and they seem to feel restricted! That makes it even harder to function and try to accomplish everything I must to live my successful independent  life :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!