Skip to main content

3.25.15 around 8-9am

Yesterday at hics we had my friend and mentor Jeff Sebel come speak to us about living with tbi. He talked about having champions in your life to help get you through life's obstacles and being able to live each day the way you want. I said, can that be yourself, then I got home and found a photo and shared it on my fb page that states "you are the champion of your life"! I don't mean to brag  or show conceit but to get to where I've gotten to dealing with all the issues I deal with on a daily basis I am my own hero or champion! I take that a step further too, I'm not letting myself get complacent! I want more and I'm gonna get more :)! Today I'm going to the YMCA to do my weights then to hics for trivia night :)!   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!