Skip to main content

3.13.15 around 10am

Today I'm going to the YMCA to do my weights! I'm thinking of upping the weight on the leg press from 375lb to 380 lb! Just 5lb for now but I'm gonna get to 400lb! It makes me happy to see that my work in spreading tbi awareness is not only working its appreciated  by so many :)! I share my blog with fb to try and tell the public how it is to live with a traumatic brain injury! I'm not your "typical" survivor if there is such a thing but I think we are all very determined individuals that just NEED a little help, understanding, and a lot of patients at times! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!