Skip to main content

3.22.15 around 10am

I never heard from Lisa so no church today :(! When I get that new scooter it will be interesting to see how far I can travel in a reasonable time! At 15mph I can most assuredly increase the distance I'm able to travel and make reasonable time :)! I've got an issue that's taking up most of my brain! I'm getting another colonoscopy on Tuesday! The reason for another one so soon is he said the last one there wasn't a good clean out! The last time I went through the whole procedure without Anastasia! I told him I never want to go through that again! I think he is planning to do that again! When they plan to be put out  you've gutta have a ride home, not a taxi or "the ride"! I didn't have to arrange anything like that so I'm thinking hes planning on doing the same! I'm nervous about the preparation too! KJ's gonna make a home visit at 9am tomorrow to get me started with the preparation! After I've got it in my brain exactly what I've gutta do for the rest of it, she has got to leave me to clean out in peace, if there is peace doing this awful procedure! I haven't    decided yet what I'm gonna do today my last day before I've gutta go through hell for another time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!