Skip to main content

3.10.15 around 7pm

I've been to hics today and pd JR ran a great group entitled, can you find happiness with a traumatic brain injury? That really made me think! I thought of my life before! In 2001 I made the most  $ I ever made, over $150,000! I had MMD's tax guy do my taxes that year! My opinion on this is, you have to find ways to make you happy! He got some ideas from some web site I think all of which I employ now! Accept your limits! I accept mine but I WON'T give in to them! Embrace your boundaries, again don't give in to them! Set realistic goals, learn from failures. One I live by is to keep a journal or in my case a blog :)! Exercise was one know your purpose was another. I believe my purpose is to help other survivors deal with this dreaded injury and I'm doing this through blogging! I hope I'm also helping non tbi folks! I've got feedback before from readers saying "if he can do it, I'm gonna too"! I've got this from survivors and other people too :)! When I get really frustrated trying to complete a task I stop and come back to it  another time. I NEVER  give up though :)! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!