Skip to main content

1.8.18 after 7.50pm

I had a couple things I had to get done today. I had to go to the leasing office to sign my new lease. The lady told me the reason I wasn't getting charged what I was told was cause they had the wrong amount I pay for medicare! My rent is now gonna be $660 something I think! Wow, that means market rate for this place is way over a grand per month here! I finish that then scooted to the store! Then came back home and checked my bank accounts,made sure the funds where there so when they deduck it from my checking it's there! This survivor is constantly checking his accounts! That's cause right after I check and leave the page I forget what I read on the page :(! That's why I don't use automatic withdrawl too much, only my electric bill,life insurence and my web hosting! Tomorrow I've got hics and a Quincy police officer gonna give a presentation probaly about safty. That's important for us, there are many who prey apone the disabled!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!