Skip to main content

1.16.18 5.20pm

I've been to hics,that was very stimilating! We started our new groups for the quarter and they seem to be awesome! One I'm really looking forward to is debate group! I've got one concern about it though! One survivor who is also in the group has severe behavior and speech issues! I believe he is being lazy!I've spoke to him b4, tried to give him stradigies on how he can improve these he says he has tried them b4! He must have giving up! When you live with a tbi you NEVER quit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!