Skip to main content

1.3.17 after 9pm

Today started with KJ making a home visit. I was having issues logging in with Chase bank! I had a notepad containig the user name and pw but it wasn't working! This is a big issue with this site cause every time I do it seems I can't get it right! We finaly got it cooperating with us,logged in and chrome saves the password but I did create a new notepad with the new password and username! I'm actively pursiung an online web development class! Then tonightI met hics at jake and joes for dinna and planing for february now! The 1st thing we plan is where we're gonna have next months dinna and paning and we voted for the fours in Quincy Ma. It's been quite a while since we've been there! After living in Quincy for over 25yrs there is always a chance I could see an old aquaitence or friend at any joint in this city! Hics is canceled tomorrow due to the expected blizzard :(!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!