Skip to main content

10.24.16 near 10am

It seems I've developed another pain that makes difficult to do anything that requires fine motor skills! Since my brain injury I've had to adapt to using my left hand for things that require fine motor skills! Now the ring finger on my left hand seems to be swollen and in some pain :(! It seems like a fingernail issue like I suspect a hangnail! Its extremely painful! Makes it even hard using my keyboard not to mention even simple adl's! Needless to say I can't do the YMCA cause I've either gutta dig this out or learn to live with this pain! Digging it out will be a challenge cause I'll be using my right hand trying to dig my left hand! Just another day in the life of a tbi survivor!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!