Skip to main content

10.20.16 round 9.30pm

I've been to hics today and was involved in three great groups First group of the day was peer tbi and HH is doing a fantastic job running this group this 1/4! It's back to being all about living with tbi! Different feelings, emotions, moods, you get living with tbi! We always seem to get into a great discussion of how we may be able to help whichever survivor is sharing! In all my years at hics I think this is the best group of survivors I've eva been associated with! I think I had mood management group too and LK starts the group with a motivational quote then we talk about it! These are great things to make the neurons start dancing in our brains! They can mean so much and different things to different survivors! LK has a hit with this exercise! I got into this a little on my own getting an inspirational quote emailed to me everyday! I had vocation group too. I'm actually working tomorrow! My job counselor is picking me up tomorrow at 9.15 am to go to the RTR bookstore in Marshfield Ma. for my work eval! Last time I did my work eval at the bookstore I got paid for my time too :)! My flash drive for my Iphone finally arrived and this is cool! I has one end that connects to my phone then on the other end it connects to a usb port on my computer :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!