Skip to main content

10.12.16 near 9pm

I had fun tonight at game night :)! We got into two teams and played millionaire! I don't remember if my team won or not, I just know I had a fun time working my brain:)! Today KJ was here and I changed my method of payment on my two bills that get automatically withdrawn from my checking  account then I did my web hosting fee myself! I just remembered another one that gets withdrawn too, my renters insurance! That won't be an issue for this computer wiz though:)! I remember getting a call from "the rides" recertification department too, they just said they received my  request for an appeal and will call back with a time and date! I placed an order with amazon .com for a flash drive that will work with my Iphone then completed my walmart.com order! Now the only tasks I've gutta complete are make my monthly peopod order and change payment method on renters insurance! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!