Skip to main content

12.4.15 around 7.35pm

Tomorrow I'm going to see MR at her place! She too is a tbi survivor we met at hics! We both loved to go get coffee together when a D&D's was right next door! She doesn't go to hics anymore. The thing about this that's kind of nerve racking is I take one transportation company to Ruggles mbta station, then meet another there that will take me to her place then reverse coming home! My anxiety is off the charts with this! I only had to do this one time before! That's when I went to RC's place and the driver was late picking me up on the return which made me late for my pick up with the other company! They have to get me home but if things don't go right it means a lot of WAITING for "the ride"to correct the wrongs! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!