Skip to main content

12.23.15 after 12.30

This tbi survivor got severely confused to start the day! I had to be here to receive a call about preregistration  for surgery from South shore hospital! They called early and left a vm with a number to call back! Then I got another call from my insurance provider. I can't write well so I use notepad to do my writing of things I've gutta remember on the spot! The thing that got all the wires crossed in my brain was being told I'm staying the night after surgery! I was under the impression it was gonna be day surgery! So my brain is all fed up now! Between finding a way to remember the numbers I've gutta call, the names of the callers, Just the fact that all my careful planning for this has got to change! My brain is on overload!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!