Skip to main content

12.1.15 after 8.30am

For some reason I had a severe lack of motivation this morning so I'm not gonna do hics today :(! The main reason I'm having the lack is not knowing when I'm gonna have all the procedures I need to get done then my next surgery! I can't live without knowing whats ahead of me so I tried emailing the contact for surgery and forgot her email address. That's another plus about doing all my work through email! My email program saves addresses! I've just gutta know how it starts, character wise! I thought her name was Maureen so I started with the character m and nothing came up @south shore urology so I typed in south shore urology in the search mail option and found out it wasn't Maureen it was Joann@ssurology! I sent Joann an email and cced KJ a copy! This survivor knows exactly what he MUST do to continue to lead my very successful independent life :)!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!