Skip to main content

11.5.15 around 4.20pm

This morning suxed! I was all ready for my trip to hics, door buzzer went off, I sad I'm coming down now, I get on my scooter proceed to the elevator, door opens on the 1st floor, I get off and my scooter suddenly looses all power! I'm forced to walk from the elevator to the front door with no assistance, say to the driver " my scooter ran out of power, just let me go up and get my walker". I had to push my scooter back on the elevator then in to my apartment, grab my walker, then lock my door and get back on the elevator then I get down and look for the driver and he's no where to be found! I immediately call NEXT and they said I was a no show :(! Granted I don't move very fast and I tend to fumble around locking and unlocking my door but I don't think it was five minuets total time and I got no-showed! Worst of all I got warned last night about my attendance at hics cause it hasn't been good as of late cause of all my surgeries and complications from them! I didn't want to push the scooter around Quincy so I had to bring it back home! I used to have perfect attendance at hics! This survivor is gonna do everything he can to reach that level of  perfect attendance again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!