Skip to main content

11.20.15 around 3.30pm

KJ was over for a home visit and like always it went very well! Again I was perfect on loading my med box! I had to call my doctor to have a script sent to me! I want to load some more tunes on my I phone so I just was using my super common sense, explained how I think to do it and naturally this survivor had it right :)! I want to copy tunes from my vast collection of music cds! I just load the cd I want to get or even I could do individual tracks ,and use I tunes as the program to do it! I must be honest though, I didn't know to use I tunes until KJ told me! I think I would have figured it out though! This survivor knows the ins and outs of working with a computer! I firmly believe working with a computer helps an injured brain in many ways! It helps my problem solving ability cause things go wrong working with a computer and no one can say they don't! I've got to then analyze the problem then search my brain for a solution! I think that's more difficult than a crossword puzzle and there could be more than one solution to the problem so you've gutta choose the best solution! I believe every brain injury survivor, tbi and abi, should work with a computer! With me its essential! My brain injury was mainly on the left side of my brain! The left side controls all the right side motor functions! I'm right handed!After I was out of the many hospitals I was at my mothers house and one afternoon I tried writing something and it just didn't feel right but worked through this feeling then found out I couldn't   write well at all! My brain was no longer communicating with my right hand and arm! This is probably the most difficult thing for this tbi survivor to accept! Now I'm gonna pick some tunes to load on my I phone. I'm thinking some G&R for one! Then maybe some Fleetwood mac!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!