Skip to main content

11.3.15 around 10.50am

Today, being my Bd should be free of any problems and issues that cause great stress. I knew that was not gonna be the case for me when I got up and realized I forgot to have my coffee maker all set to just flick the switch on this morning! I forgot to get it all ready last night! Then as I was getting ready to start my day, go through my check list, phone, fanny pack, check to make sure everything I need is in there, scooter ready to roll, door clicker (automatic door opener) readily available, I lost control of my bladder! I couldn't possibly go through a long day like this so 1st I've gutta call "the ride" to cancel my trips, I've gutta cancel all of them cause I was going from the doctor's office to the cat scan place! The line was always busy and that doesn't usually happen! My phone rings, it's "the ride" asking me if I'm still going today, I explain I've been trying to call and cancel but I couldn't get through. Then I've gutta call the doctor's office to let them know I can't make it and the cat scan place! I don't have the phone #s right at hand, the doctor is an easy # to get cause all I've gutta do is just Google his name! The cat scan place is a whole other story though. I don't know what the name of it is so I looked through my pocket calendar and found a number that could be the right one, called and got transferred all over the place until I finally was speaking to the right person! I made notepad files of all the changes now I've just gutta remember what I named them as. Needless to say this bd so far has turned out to be a memorable one but not in a good way!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!