Skip to main content

8.29.15 around 11am

I sent off an email to Lissy with an attachment , the contact information to the person  (for the procedure I'm having) but I'm not sure I've got the right email address! It didn't come back so that's a good thing! It's just so hard for this brain injury survivor to process information more so when it's a lot of important information! Yesterday I also got a call back from MRC's Brockton office and they asked if I wanted to work and I naturally said yes! I explained I've had 2 job evals but she couldn't find them in her computer system! I forget the name of the person who closed my case from the Quincy office but she really kind of screwed me! I think I saved copies of the evals here just gutta find them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!