Skip to main content

8.22.15

I've gutta think of what to do today! I can't just get up and go! I've gutta think things through. plan every step! When I use my bike I've got to carefully plan getting it first out of my unit then getting on the elevator safely and without any damage! Then concentrate on driving safely! Then remembering where I'm going and how to get there! Do I have all I need to go wherever I'm going? My card, phone, keys! You see when your living with a traumatic brain injury these things take a lot of exhausting thought! My brain is all maxed out now with working on getting all my funds in my name now too! It's really overwhelming cause my brain can't handle a lot of information! It's the reason I can't remember what I'm going to Wg's or the store a lot of times! I've just gutta accept this is the way things are now and develop stadigeies to continue to lead a successful independent life!


































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!