Skip to main content

8.11.15after 4pm

I had hics today and we did a way kewl thing, we played singo! This guy came in and we got a piece of paper with titles to various songs on it! The object of the game was to get five spaces checked off very similar to bingo! He told us the title after the song finished though! I didn't need to be told on 95% of the songs and I wish we weren't told but it still was great fun :)! I never got it but came close a number of times! I came home and I've just got this unbelievable feeling of freedom at MY place! When you've had to live at hospitals and other people's houses, don't get me wrong, living with my mother was way better than hospitals but then she passed! I remember telling my case manager about her passing and saying how scared I was cause now it's just my brother and I and I knew how difficult he is to live with! He is, I believe a very negative person which is the opposite to me! I do thank him for giving me a place to live at $650 a month but just living by his rules and being treated sometimes like a kid and not a grown man got under my skin but I'm happy now that I've got my freedom! He was one who never thought I could do as well as I am now! When he used to say to me "what are you going to do when your on your own?" I used to say "it will be much easier now cause I'm not raising a teenager"! He didn't believe that   but I've proved him wrong a number of times before I just keep on proving my doubters wrong :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!