Skip to main content

8.19.15 around 5pm

KJ made a home visit this morning and we did an increasingly important task! We found all the legal papers from my mother's will! This is very important cause the other jerk on the will threatened to not give me my fair portion of the sale of the family home! All cause I want to go a head with the dispute on my trust and put it all in my name! This will hurt all my kids cause they get my assets when I pass! You can hurt me but when you hurt my kids that enrages me! My plan is to take that money and have it make more money! I now have life insurance so I don't have to worry about being a burden when I pass. I want to put the money to work for me! It seems I'm gonna have to fight to get what's rightfully my family's interests!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!