Skip to main content

9.15.14 after noon

I got up this morning at my usual 7am not feeling well so I had to cancel going to the YMCA. So many things are happening right now I've gutta take a while to process it all. My pcp's office called,they have a new phone system and it's hard to hear voice mail clearly and I don't talk very clear either so they couldn't understand what med I was asking a script for! I've gotten three calls since then too hopefully its all set now! My bestest friend Jan called and said a mutual friend of ours is in a nursing home and doesn't have much time left :(! Jesus please be with Boston  and assure her that she will come home to you! I've got to think of what I've got for the rest of the day now! Its hard after hearing the news about Boston. I think the only thing I've got left for today is Michaela (my homemaker) is coming  at 4pm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!