Skip to main content

9.1.14 after 8.15

Today was a very quite day! I did scoot to Wg's with Lisa. Then we went to D&D's had lunch and hung out! We also had to stop at the police station so she could ask for a copy of the report on her tires being slashed! I think that is awful all she tries to do is help people that live here and for somebody to do that to her is just despicable! I've only got a few more pics to scan and post to fb. That was very enjoyable for me to see the comments and interaction from everyone involved in the pics! Tomorrow I've got hics! I still can't get the web site to work for  me I think my account is "fed" up again! Nobody seems to be able to help me with this issue. I've mailed the mbta directly and got no response,told the vender your site doesn't work and they don't seem to care! The only thing I think is left is to land line the mbta and fill them in on everything and go from there! Ever since I had to recertify my accout has been "fed" up :( !  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!