Skip to main content

9.11.14 after 8pm

I had  hics today :) We had a group where we would look at a picture then look at a  similar picture then state the differences in the two! That worked on our memory and our scanning abilities :)! I did okay but no way could I get them all! Great exercise though :)! Tomorrow KJ is making a home visit not till 9am, that's late for KJ :) ! Then I'm going to the YMCA just to do my weights! Right now I'm just doing the pool on Mondays! I've got a pool schedule, later I'll study it and find pick another day to go and swim laps :)! My goal is to get in the best shape of my life! November is coming and the 3rd I'm gonna be 56! I've gutta get in shape before I run out of time :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!