Skip to main content

4.14.14 around 9pm

Lisa tried my newest  laptop and got so frustrated with windows 8 she's gonna give it back! I didn't like it at all but at least I understood how to operate it! I think I've got some old installation cd's for windows xp around here maybe I'll try to change the operating system on it! That is what computers do for me, they exercise my brain :) ! Tomorrow I'm going to the YMCA for the pool then weights :)! I'm gonna work on putting a few laps together! Then I'll be well on my way to making the pool part of my weekly exercise routine! I'm thinking I should swim laps on Mondays and Fridays! I'm gonna get back to buff!:) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!