Skip to main content

7.9.14 around 1pm

I'm finding it extremely difficult to remember what has happened so far today after my brain breaking doctor's appointment this morning! It is dr.K's B-day today too :)! He did his normal thorough exam,  checked my reflexes, eyes, tone, and he did something Ive never done b4! Kind of a problem solving exercise! I'd look at a picture that has things that go in consecutive order and figure out what comes next! He had to admit I did very well on that exercise! With all my experience in the autoglass field and my mechanical inclenity  I found that easy then came the memory tests! First I'd just have to repeat words he had just said, then say them in reverse order, then memorize some words and he'd alternate my concentration by me answering  some simple math questions. He said I did well but I needed a few hints on some of the words! I remembered to ask 4 a script 4 a med I think helps me so much! It's hard to get now cause it's a controlled substance! Imagine that, I'm legally taking a controlled substance :) ! Now I've gutta scoot to Wg's and get my controlled substance :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!