Skip to main content

7.17.14 b4 8am

I've got hics today :)! I received email notification that my resent walmart order has shipped, its supposed to arrive on Monday. I've got the YMCA on Monday, KJ had said I could request it be delivered btw a certain time! I don't know how I can! It takes me a while to answer my door buzzer and I'm a busy guy! I've sighed the slips b4 and left them downstairs only to have my stuff ripped off by someone living in this bld or visiting someone here! Its great I can order things I need electronically but its a pain 4 me to receive deliveries :( !  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!