Skip to main content

7.2.14 around 8pm

My concentration has been altered so much after my meeting at the office it is very hard to remember what went on :(! I do know the manager had gone out to lunch at the time I scheduled the meeting for with them, not a good first impression! KJ and were able to meet with the assistant manager though and I expressed my concerns with her now lets see if my concerns are addressed! I've been thinking I want to go to the Brockton fair! They have a powder puff demolition derby (all ladies) next week! I asked Lisa to go but her car   is on its last tires (legs) and doesn't want to chance it! I'm thinking taxi service but that would be very costly! The Brockton area transit has something similar 2 "the ride", maybe I can get all set up with them! I've got to increase my area I can go for a reasonable amount of money!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!