Skip to main content

6.30.14 around noon

I've booked all my trips for the week! Not too many this week due 2 the holiday and cause I've been suspended from all rec events cause  I couldn't make a hics event! I don't think I was treated fair cause I know I was wrong to cancel so many rec events but this was a hics event! I was gonna go to Walburger's 4 lunch and looked at my cash flow,it wasn't where I'd like it to be so I didn't feel like going! The rec coordinator spoke AT me and said"I'm on the watch, don't miss another event not due to "the ride" or anything"! This wasn't a rec event and I don't think it should have been held against me! Just another little battle this tbi survivor must fight! Today I donno what I'm gonna do maybe laundry I don't have a whole lot but I do need 2 do this every week cause I'll run out of clean socks and I don't like recycling them 2 much :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!