Skip to main content

6.29.14 around 1pm

I'm so glad I was able to problem solve out my printer issues! I tend to read my impressive resume over and over! I'm proud of all that I accomplished in my previous life especially all I was involved in for my career! There were not 2 many technightions who could say,carlite school graduate,wrote the criteria for the national glass association autoglass technightions certification process and testing requirements! Then I think back to working for Settles Glass and how I was the one to satisfy a problem when nobody  else could! I had come close 2 my goal of being the best at what I did but, I didn't get paid as the best! Along came Giant Glass where I got paid so well I then reached my goal of being "the best"! I had everything,was the boss of up to 12 people including office staff! The thing I think that made me so successful though was my ability to manage people! Everyone who works 4 Giant must be ready to work extremely hard,office staff included! I remember having up to 4 customers on hold while I'm helping a sixth! I found that to manage people  successfully you must know a little about the person! Whats going on in there life,family, friends, what they do 4 fun! I remember one man who worked 4 me who's wife had an outstanding pair of legs! I used to call her "legs"! I believe it's  small things such as that made me successful managing people :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!