Skip to main content

6.21.14 around 10.30pm

I just booked all my rides for the week on-line! I had 2 do it this way cause I'm thinking of ways not to get in a mess on Wednesdays when I go to the YMCA and my ride no-shows me to go to hics at night! I've done it this way in the past and it worked out great the only thing is they don't like you doing it this way! I booked my normal 1.15 return from the YMCA then I booked a return from home to hics at 3.30pm :)! I'm much smarter than "the ride" :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!