Skip to main content

6.1.14 after 8pm

I started my day today by doing a decent trim of my beard! Then I had my 1st large cup of D&D's French vanilla coffee! Then I booked all my trips for the week!Then I scooted 2 Wg's and picked up my med and a few other items.Got home and did laundry! This tbi survivor is pooped! Laundry seems to always poop me out but even so anyone who thought this tbi survivor couldn't live totally independently outta get their head examined cause this tbi survivor is not only doing very well on his own, he is thriving on his own :)! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!