Skip to main content

5.18.14 around 3.30pm

I'm having some serious issues with my desktop monitor! I power up my computer and everything is upside down! The mouse works backwards too! I'm working now on #2 laptop but I had trouble finding an outlet to plug in the ac cord! I've got two power surge protector strips under my desk but I couldn't figure out what I wasn't using! I know there is a cord to my older cordless phone but I don't have the mobility to bend down and follow the cords 2 find which one that is! That really screws me up cause my desktop has all my passwords stored in  it :( ! I'm working on memory now logging on everywhere! I was able to hook up my desktop keyboard to my laptop so its a little more comfortable typing! I really need to get rid of the things I'm not using but after I rest a bit I've gutta do laundry!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!