Skip to main content

5.15.14 around 8.30am

Today I'm going to Braintree rehab for a pump refill! I wanna remember the pretty young ladies name who does this but I ALWAYS seem 2 forget it :( ! I just got Donna's (the receptionist) name implanted in my brain only cause she emailed me this appointment! See  then when I momentarily forget her name I just look in my inbox and see the email with her name :)!That's just one reason it's so important to email me if you want me 2 have any chance of remembering anything, God blessed   tbi but,I'm finding ways (stadigeies)  to live with you :) ! The last time I had this appointment I got screwed by "the ride" but now I've learned how not to let them screw me! I  don't go downstairs and wait 4 the driver anymore, I wait 4 him to ring my buzzer!Then I can answer my landline when they call cause they will call b4 they no show me! I'm still having password issues on all my electronic devises! The way I'm trying to deal with this is I created files in notepad of all my pw's! I think I made the files easy to find too! I'm screwed if I forget the pw to my desktop now but that pw is an old reliable that I'm confident I can't forget :)! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!