Skip to main content

5.1.14 5-6pm

At hics today we had a representative from social security  give a talk about it all! How  to apply,how much we are eligible for and the difference between ssi and ssdi! I also learned I could create an account online with ssi called my account!Where I can stay updated with the many changes that occur within the system and be able to print out an earnings statement! I've needed to do this bunches of times b4! I've got a hard copy but I've been working on creating digital files 4 all my important documents,  that's so much easier if I can remember what I called them :) !I believe I made it  an easy system to figure out so if I want my earnings statement I'd just look 4 any ss,ssdi,or income files! I haven't looked yet but I'm sure I knew to make it something I'd understand :)!I think it was said that I would stay on ssdi even when I reach retirement age! That is a great think cause ssi is much more strict than ssdi!With ssdi your  allowed to have assets where ssi limits what you can have! I learned too that my income won't ever go down providing the government stays afloat which in recent times they shut down! Hopefully that won't happen again! I don't need to work but just something to feel useful and to fill my days  but it must be some kind of job where I use my brain!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!