Skip to main content

Let down by "the ride" again

I was having a pretty good day!I went to the YMCA and had a great workout and my  ride was early 4 the return trip! Then I got home,got ready to go out tonight,went downstairs to wait 4 a 3.30 pickup time to go to Tennessee barbeque and the time was about 4pm!I called "the ride" they say he is in Braintree (next town over) close by so I waited a while longer.It gets to be after 4.15 so I had to call and cancel all my trips 4 today.Just after that a driver shows up!Its now about 4.30 pm,my arrival time to meet hics at Tenasee's!I'm not one to put anyone out or cause hardship and I know its not the drivers fault he was so so late plus where as I already canceled both trips, to and from!They would have put me on "will call" for my return trip, I've been on that too many times and left hanging so I didn't want to not have a sure trip home!My plans 4 tonight were ruined by "the ride":( ! So much information to process and try to make the right decision it tends to get overwhelming but I believe I made the smart one tonight!Oh yeah,KJ  was over this morning and helped me get my contacts in my new cordless land line phone! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!