Skip to main content

4.14.14 b4 9am

On this day in the year 2002 my life,as I knew it,ended but I became a new person! It happened at a time when in 2001 I made the most money I had ever made! I made over 150,000 that year, I was on the fast track living the biker lifestyle,harley lifestyle!I was in a well respected place in my career!I had salesmen from all the glass distributors wanting me to buy my glass from them!They would all try and wine and dine me to persuade me to buy glass from them! I was in a relationship with the lady of my dreams! It all changed when I decided to go out for brunch with MMD and some friends!I was having a great time talking,eating,but also drinking lots of beers!A friend tried to get me to go on a ride with them but MMD wanted to stay and party with everyone so I did. It came time MMD had to be home cause her X was gonna be dropping off her son.We left but a good friend said to me,"leave the bike and get it later and come with me"!I should have cause I was going at  fast speed cause MMD had to be home and this old beat up car looked like it was gonna pull out of a side street and cut me off so I tried to make a sharp turn down that side street and lost control of my bike and crashed into that car! I would end up in a coma for the next 3.5 months!Lost my career, my lady friend,and life as I knew it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!