Skip to main content

4.17.14 after 8.30pm

I've been on a quest to find a cable or wide that will transfer my files from my old computer that's not working to my new computer! I asked a few of you then posted my question on fb then googled my question!Amazone.com came up with a usb to usb transfer cable.Then I had to create an account with amazon . com first then I was able to purchase the cable!Now I'm spent,so much brain work!We talked about this very thing in peer tbi at hics, being physically tired vs mentally tired, mentally really wears me out!I've got the YMCA Tomorrow and that wont even come close to wearing me out as much as all this brain work did!I'm happy though! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!