Skip to main content

4.12.14 after 10pm

I'm up kinda late tonight cause my computer was doing strange things when I attempted to create a blog post,seems to be fine now :)! I told Lisa Monday will be 12 yrs living with tbi and she said we should celebrate but its not something to celebrate.Yes celebrate  I'm alive but not that I had such a debilitating injury!Living with a tbi is the hardest thing I've ever gone through in my life and I've fought off prostate cancer and came back from a broken neck!What I'm gonna be is thankful!Thankful the tbi only took away the things it did and be thankful  for everything I still have!It couldn't take my intelligence away!I consider myself a very smart man if anything the tbi has made me smarter!I can't do things like I could b4 so I had to think of ways to do things and get the same result  as b4!Your brain doesn't heal like a broken bone you've just got to find new pathways for your brain to communicate with the rest of your body!You've got to employ strategies to deal with the cognitive aspects of brain injury!I think I'm doing a great job of dealing with this horrific injury!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!