Skip to main content

3.3.14 around 11am

Ya know I'm very proud I've been able to beat the odds and skeptics and very successfully been able to be totally living independently! I proved many of the finest doctors wrong when I was able to finally talk,stand on my own,eat solid food from my mouth and not a feeding tube!That felt so good,to be able to eat again :) ! I've got a grip on my money,and if I need help KJ is right there :) !I had many people who didn't think I could do this as well as I have or at all!Former supports, and one family member!I used to say to the fm all the time, it will be easier now cause I've only got myself to think about and not raising a teenager!I was already used to living on one paycheck a month, my salary check went to child support,only enough left to stop at newbury comics every week to pick out a music cd and a dvd to add to my collection!So you see I was already trained to live on one paycheck a month, although its much less than what  I was used to, my needs and wants are also less! I don't have a high maintenance girlfriend anymore to help diminish my funds too!Thats both good and bad!I miss the companionship among other things :)! I lost my train of thought,where was I going with this blog,oh,I guess my mind just started to reminisce about how things were b4 my tbi. So I guess I'm continuing to prove people wrong!Beside my young adults,Jan was the only one who had faith that  I would be as successful as I am and that's only one reason why she is my bestest friend :).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!