Skip to main content

2.9.14 after 10am

I've been able to check and see that all my trips are correct, the web lets me check my trips but still won't let me book a trip online! I called the lady who helped me get this far but she hasn't returned my call :( !At least I can check my trips! Gutta be positive! Maybe I should email the MBTA directly, that's how I got the lady to work on my account enough to get this far! I don't like to go over anyone's head but it would be so much easier 4 me to be able to book my trips online!:)I've also been able to check my bank accounts! I do this daily cause of all the fraud out there today and to see if I need to transfer any funds from my savings to my checking! I must say living on a fixed income, I do very well with my money!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!