Skip to main content

2.1.14 after 9am

I had a scare this morning! I turned on my computer and all these windows started opening all  over the screen! So I did  a restart then it wouldn't boot up! I've got it working okay now. I'm thinking of stopping blogging, only cause of some recent blogs about my overnight stay at the ss hospital and my knack of calling a spade a spade! I am very honest, and I guess speak from my heart! Someone didn't like hearing through fb that I had to stay overnight at the ss hospital a while back. I talked with my bestest support about it and we came to the conclusion that if I  didn't blog about it, they wouldn't have even known! Someone took exception to me calling a spade a spade!That kinda hurt my feelings cause they knew the pain and hardship that caused me and they went running to their defense!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!