Skip to main content

2.16.14 around 10am

I'm waiting for peapod 2 bring my order from s&s, said 10am delivery! I called Lisa last night, left a vm saying to call me in the morning. I had to ask to borrow her laundry card 4 one dryer run. That's cause I'm a little scared to scoot to the office and put value on mine ( snow removal around here)!She said her card has nothing on it but  offered to go to the office 4 me and put value on mine :) !I'm so happy I have a friend like Lisa living so close :) !I've booked all my trips 4 the week and I'm a little nervous about them! They look okay but I'm a little unsure about one!I'm going 2 my podiatrist  on Friday and I get confused about the address !I get confused if its 1261 furnish brook pkw or 1161!I've been there many times b4,I asked them to check but this is "the ride" I don't have a lot of confidence that they will :( !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!