Skip to main content

2.25.14 4-5 pm

Hics was great today! About the only thing I can remember about the day right now is the last group, community resources! We discussed about how technology has changed everything! With the internet you can really do all your needs by sitting at a computer! I'm so lucky in 1993 Bill Snowling convinced me to get a personal computer! Back then I went to circuit city,spent I think three grand and got a packerd bell computer with a printer!I wonder today if its still working, I think my x gave it to her father but in any case it was a good investment! Not only was I able to get real computer savvy but I was able to have my kids grow up with a computer! I know Kenny needed a laptop to get through college I can see today kids in jr high with their tablets or even grade school! Yes times have changed since I was in school! Now I do everything online, food shopping, cloths shopping, electronic toy shopping, just about everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!